본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

How To Bluff In Poker

페이지 정보

작성자 Terri 작성일22-11-18 19:51 조회22회 댓글0건

본문

My confusion came back as I looked into different poker stars and pola aztec gems read more and more. After a while I realized that there were too many differing strategies out there. It seems like they would all work for one reason or another. So how was I to craft MY own strategy? Take bits and pieces from each and use what worked for me? I didn't know what to do, and a confused mind does nothing.

poker betting strategy In any poker tournament whether it is a live tournament or an online tournament some factors are the same. The blinds will increase at set increments. Usually online you will see more hands then in a live game therefore it is not uncommon for the blinds structure to be shorter. For example live poker tournaments will range from 15 minutes to 60 minutes blinds. When the blinds increase slowly the structure will be more geared towards skill. The shorter the blinds the more luck will be needed or you will need to be more aggressive sooner to keep from being blinded out.

Master the basics. There is so much to be said in life if you just master the basics. Stop trying to get fancy and fabulous straight up. Perfect your pre-flop game, perfect your betting strategy, perfect calculating odds, master reading players, master putting and opponent on a hand.

Value Bet: With the feeler bet, you are prodding for information. The feeler bet will always let you know where you stand in the hand. If you never bet, you will never know what your challengers are holding. It is for this purpose you use it to get a "feel" for the strength of your hand also the strength of your opponents hand.

Fixed limit games are the most common types of Texas Hold'Em games. In fixed limit games, there are two different betting amounts, the low and the high betting amounts. For example, if you were playing Texas Hold'Em at a $10-$20 table, the first betting rounds all the bets would have to be made in $10 increments. So if the bet is currently at $10, you could only raise it to $20 or call. Dependent upon the game you are playing, at some point in the game the betting limit would double, so that all the bets would then be made at $20.

As I've mentioned above, make sure that you stay focused. It's very common for fish to call your bets all the way down to the river. Most of the time, they won't have anything of note and you'll be happily pulling their chips towards your side of the table. However, the law of averages says that if a player continues to go all the way down to the river, he is going to hit the card that he's looking for once in a while, and you're going to be hit for a bad beat.

If you are low on chips, use the all-in to your advantage if you get a monster hand. You will almost certainly get called and you might even get more than one caller so instead of doubling your money you can triple it or even better.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 주식회사 부민w&p 주소 서울특별시 송파구 충민로52,가든파이브웍스 C615호
사업자 등록번호 120-87-63315 대표 채계수 전화 02-539-5228 팩스 02-6008-2178
통신판매업신고번호 제2016-서울송파-1352호 개인정보관리책임자 한혜자 부가통신사업신고번호 1352호
Copyright © 2001-2013 주식회사 부민w&p. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로